The key/swipe is needed for the front gate after hours and the boom gate.
If you lose a key or swipe card it is $50 to replace.
All bookings require a one night deposit.
Payment is to be paid in full on arrival.
Cabins require credit card details for security.
Refunds of deposits and fees paid are only available from Alice Springs Tourist Park under the following circumstances:
- Notice is given at least 14 days before check-in
- An administration fee of 20% is deducted from the refund
- No refund will be given for no-shows.
- If you cancel within 24 hours of arrival, the first nights confirmation deposit, is the cancellation charge
- If you are arriving a day late due to unforeseen circumstances, please let us know and we will do our best to forward the booking without any charge.
Check-in is after 2pm
Check-out is before 10am
Charges may occur for late check outs.
If you would like to stay another night please let us know the night before or before 10am.
8am to 8pm daily
Late check-ins can be arranged if you are arriving after hours. All accommodation is required to be paid in full and organised with management before or on the day.
Pet Friendly policy
Pets are only allowed in the campground area and at the manager’s discretion.
All prices are quoted include 2 people, including all type of cabins, and sites.
Extra persons incur an additional nightly cost of:
Villas – Adult $20 Child $10
Motel rooms – Adult $20 Child $10
Cabins – Adult $15 Child $10
Sites – Adult $15 Child $6
Child is between 5-15 (under 5 is free)